Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Chrysler Neon RT, just bought it from a friend,

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler Neon RT, just bought it from a friend, only one thing missing, the locking wheel nut key, how do I get a replacement?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

there a quite a variants of key unfortunately ( at least 10 ) so you have 2 choices

either take the car to the dealers and pay for them to spend 1/2 an hour on it trying all the different keys they have in stock or you can buy one of these

http://www.dynomec.co.uk/

which are excellent at removing the nut

you can then fit a standard nut or a fresh set of locking nuts depending on how worried you are about wheel theft

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you