Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

2000 model year Concorde. Are the lug left hand three on the

Customer Question

2000 model year Concorde. Are the lug nuts left hand three on the Passenger side of the car? Having problems removing the nuts on the Passenger Side Front Wheel. I don't want to sheer a stud trying to remove the nuts so just checking. Simple question but thanks in advance.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Typo correction. Where it sais three it should say thread.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is obviously a US LHD car and not a UK spec.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

Chrysler did use lh wheel studs on some models

however they were discontinued before 2000 as all the spare parts I can find for the concorde show RH thread only

Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you