Mike
Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 11 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have a seth Thomas 70s style sunburst wall clock which is

Customer Question

I have a seth Thomas 70's style sunburst wall clock which is not working. can the mechanism be replaced?
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.