Mike
Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 11 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

Hublot classic fusion , chronograph wont turn off

Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer. Does it have a power reserve of 42 hours or 8 days?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. On the Chronographs they have a power reserve of 42 hours and has a HUB1143 Self-windingChronograph Movement if you let the watch sit for 48 hours the watch will be fully unwound. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike looking through the window on the back of the watch, there seems to be a loose wire. When u shake the watch it has clearly come loose from somewhere.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yes that is a problem I would bring the watch to a high end jeweler or contact Hublot direct the watch should have a lifetime warranty. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you. HUBLOTHEAD OFFICE AND MANUFACTURECh. de la Vuarpillière 331260 NYONSWITZERLANDT: +41 22 990 90 00F: +41 22 990 90 29Email:***@******.***
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? You can not open the back of the watch to see exactly what the wire goes to because it is vacuum sealed and if you open the watch yourself it will void the warranty. Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch?. Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Mike, Consultant
Experience: I've been active in clock repair for 11 years - NAWCC member.