PaulB
PaulB, Other
Experience:  Internet Researcher, Clock Enthusiast.
25355611

What is the average compensation... what is the average

Customer Question

Hello, what is the average compensation...
Hello, what is the average compensation of fund raising firms in the UK for operation of fund raising for new Ltds? Thanks, George
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  PaulB replied 12 months ago.

Hi Georgios, I think you may have opened a duplicate in error

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/finance/9tf2f-average-compensation-fund-raising-firms.html

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
thx!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to cancel asap this offer that must have been accepted due to potential software bug reasons and receive re-imbursement asap. I am on a unlimited free question membership -not skype consultations- obviously to keep the costs low. I am very worried for this fee.Sincerely,George
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello again,As you can imagine I am very worried. It is certainly a technical problem that me appear as accepting your offer. I am asking you to kindly notify asap the company (justanswer.co.uk) that the skype call never took place, the acceptance was due to a technical problem and the must refund my credit card (the amount of 516.34 fr. appears "reserved" based on my online banking).I will not hesitate to do the necessary legally to be refunded but I hope this will not be needed.For your information the just answer.co.uk platform seems to have many technical problems with charging. I have second case where two fese appear on the credit card statement but not in my order list under my account.Sincerely,
George