PaulB
PaulB, Other
Experience:  Internet Researcher, Clock Enthusiast.
25355611

Is it necessary to feel “chemistry” between us for this to

Customer Question

Is it necessary to feel “chemistry” between us for this to be the right person to marry?
Category: Clock Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
heyyoo?
Expert:  PaulB replied 1 year ago.

Hiya, I'm not sure why this keeps showing up in clock repair, but I'll do my best to answer your question.

Borrowing from this site - http://www.foryourmarriage.org/dating-engaged/frequently-asked-questions/

Chemistry, or feeling like you “click” with another person, is a natural part of a deepening relationship, and a wonderful part of falling in love, but unfortunately, chemistry is sometimes confused with infatuation, which can be fleeting.

In the good sense, chemistry means you feel a strong physical and emotional attraction to the other person and want to become closer to him or her. You feel happy in his or her presence and enjoy your time together. This sense of unity and joy at the other’s presence can be a great foundation for a happy marriage.

In contrast, infatuation means you are consumed with thinking of the other person to the point of doing silly or risky actions to be together. You are blind to the faults of the other and consumed with being noticed by him or her. Your need to be liked is so strong that you are willing to give up your own personality or morals for the other’s affection. Often infatuation is an unequal relationship between the object of adulation and the infatuated person. If this describes your relationship, you may want to step back and reevaluate.

If you'd like further advice, I can opt out and move this to the relationship category? let me know!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** helpful, im going to read that site, if you could move this to relationsihp i would appreciate it!
Expert:  PaulB replied 1 year ago.

Hiya

Your best bet is to simply ask a new question, it looks like you're on our membership plan, so ask a new question and make sure you choose the relationship category :)