Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have an HP Officejet 2640 and cannot get the program office

I have an HP Officejet 2640 and cannot get the program office jet printer assistant to run. I have tried many things uninstalling and reinstalling, however it appears that the installation program doesn't complete. I have had an american company OMG attempt to open this program without any success. Can you suggest anything I have used all your help programs online but nothing works. My printer works ok it's just that without the assistant I cannot operate my printer from the computer.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, which version of Windows or Mac OS you are running?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Using Vista

Thank you for the update, sir.

No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Thank you, Tony.

Please, click the following link and run the remote application from that page: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=b1448482-9683-4299-8632-975ef8b25d14

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you have cured a problem that has confused and the company gave

up. I have had three American technicians and the problem perplexed them all. Your technician has done something that I thought was going to bve impossible.

Thank you for the update Tony. It was my pleasure to finally get you up and running.

If you ever need anything in the future, please, let me know.

It looks like you replied instead of rating me.

In order to rate, you click one of the faces and immediately click the Submit button.

Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have no more problems with my computer, if I do OK wilklll contact Jason I have saved your previous e-mail. Regards