IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have replaced the black ink tank on my Canon MG6250 printer

I have replaced the black ink tank on my Canon MG6250 printer and an error message C000 keeps coming up.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

The C000 error message indicates that at least one of the ink tanks is incorrectly inserted or not fully recognized by the printer.

Please check if you have inserted all ink tanks into their designated spots and that they are all correctly positioned. If you have already done that, and still receiving the same error message, then power off the printer and clean the ink contact areas on the printer with alcohol. Let the contact areas dry and then reinsert all ink tanks.

Power on the printer and check the results.

You can also check for instructions with pictures that are available on THIS LINK.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Hi again!

Several days have passed since I provided an answer here, and you haven't replied, so I would like to know if my answer helped or you still require assistance?

If you do, don't hesitate to reply any time.

If my answer was helpful, please use the rating box with smiley buttons to rate the service I provided. Rating won't cost you anything extra, and it is a way to thank me for helping you.

Thanks!
IT Miro