Shefin
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Printer photosmart b110 has stoppet working but I do not have

Customer Question

Printer photosmart b110 has stoppet working but I do not have the english version of the instructions new certridges have been installed can you supply
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Customer:
Hello! Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Customer:
Please let me know when you are ready.
Customer:

Are you trying to get the manuals?

JACUSTOMER-0driq1sg- :

i am waiting for replyyes i need instructions manuel to find out what i must do to make it work and printthe machine light up but refers to instructions whic i only have in other langage can i kave your comments soon

Customer:

You have installed cartridges. Right?

Customer:

Are you there?

Customer:

If you are trying to get the manuals, you can download it from the link below.

Customer:

If you need assistance with resolving the issue, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

JACUSTOMER-0driq1sg- :

yes but no response do i need instruction manual that is what the machine tells me i wait by lap top to get copy lof manual

Customer:

Have you downloaded the user manual from the link I have given?

Customer:

Are you there?

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I apologize that the chat got disconnected. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

You can get cartrdige replacing instructions with video from the link below.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02045945&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=4022343

If you want download user manuals for your printer, please do it from the link below.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=4022343&

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N