Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

MS LifeCam HD-3000: audio screeching

MS LifeCam HD-3000: audio screeching
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When audio is mixed with, or turns into, screeching or shrill tones, that signifies feedback.

Feedback in an audio-receiving device, usually means that the microphone is too close to the speaker that its sound is coming out of - leading to each sound being fed back into the audio system. The result, shrill tones.

Increase the distance between the speaker and the microphone concerned, or lower the volume, until the screechy tones disappear, I advise.

If you need help with the details, let me know.

If this answers your question adequately, please rate my Answer - favorably - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your question. Thanks.