Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I asked at the shop printer that does not need a pc to

I asked at the shop for a printer that does not need a pc to set it up as I only have an apple I pad and was told a HP Envy4504 was what I needed ,so I bought one set it up to the best of my limited knowledge and all seemed to be ok till I tried to print when my I pad told me there was no air printers found. The wireless light is on as is the on/off button light .Any ideas.?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
On the iPad, hold the power and home button for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.
Let the iPad restart and then see if it finds the printer.
Make sure you are doing this within the app HP Eprint which you see here as it needs this app to print within
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/hp-eprint/id299531647?mt=8
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Installed the app rebooted I pad still no air printer found
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Just to be sure, you need to print either via the app or by emailing it
Follow the instructions on my link below for this please
http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-4500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304875/model/5368526/document/c02796271
Let me know the results please