Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have upgraded to 'WINDOWS 10. It will not connect to my HP

Customer Question

I have upgraded to 'WINDOWS 10. It will not connect to my HP Printer. My HP CD only specifies up to XP. Do I need a later DRIVER DISC?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
It may not be compatible with windows 10, what model printer is it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My printer is: HP PSC 2355

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Please follow the steps on this page and let me know the results:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01796879&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4191&product=422000&sw_lang=

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.