Sean Feehan
Sean Feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

Thinking of getting a new Pc desktop, ususally go to PC

Hi thinking of getting a new Pc desktop, ususally go to PC world but there is amazon and ebuyer.com, can anyone recommend a decent site with reasonable prices.. Thanks
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help you.would you like to visit a store and buy or you would like to buy online.let me know the area code you live.
Expert:  Sean Feehan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, since it seems our system registers you're in the UK, I'd recommend this machine to you: http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0AJ2TN3088&cm_re=desktop_pc-_-9SIA0AJ2TN3088-_-ProductThis is a budget friendly machine with modern operating systems and hardware, 4 gigs of memory will allow you to have a few programs open at a time for multi tasking, such as email, documents and maybe music. Since this is for Newegg UK, you'll want to verify that shipping is available direct to your residence.
Sean Feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience: 11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting