arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  3 Years of experience in the field of Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
50085326

Webcam is in reverse on windows 10 how can I reset it

Customer Question

webcam is in reverse on windows 10 how can I reset it
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked
Does it mean that issue appear only in Skype and works correctly on camera software Please reply
Dear Sir,Hope you are doing good. Its been a couple of days since i get reply. This call is still in opened stage and would need an action.Would you let me know if you still need assistance to get rid off from this trouble.. If issue has resolved / would like to cancel question, please let me know.RegardsFiyaz