Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Morning, my HP ENVY 4507 is connected to my desktop pc. Yesterday

Morning, my HP ENVY 4507 is connected to my desktop pc. Yesterday it would print wirelessly but wouldn't scan so I put the disc in and followed the instructions to add it, now it won't print or scan. In printers and devices it shows as being connected.
Any clues?

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, its a new computer, ASUS with windows 10

No message, just fails to print now and to scan I think it said make sure your scanner is connected to your computer.

A remote session would be good, thanks

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d17647b7-acbf-4aa7-8792-6157b6087656

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.