Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot send e mails they have to be verified , I have set

Customer Question

I cannot send e mails they have to be verified , I have set up my mobile to receives items and my telephone is already But I not get any no's to enter on screen
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, are you still able to sign into your hotmail account?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks,
What exactly happens then when you try to send an email?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you return to your question here please Dennis?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.***.

donkey12

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, thats your email Dennis, I need you please to do the instructions I gave you so that I can connect please.

I will again repeat them below

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect