Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

What would i need to do to upgrade my computer

Customer Question

what would i need to do to upgrade my computer
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Before I can tell you your upgrade options, please tell me the exact make and model of your computer. Is it a laptop or a desktop?Also, what do you want to achieve that you needed to upgrade your computer? Is it too slow to start? Too slow to work on your programs?Another thing is, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check your system components and its maximum upgrade options while you watch? Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am happy for you to fix it remotely

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c83bf9fb-9cdb-4020-bb7e-91a2453452472. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

file won't down load measage says not valid for windows 32

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

windows xp

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. Our remote access tool shall be able to run in your Windows XP computer. Are you still able to download anything from the internet this time? Also, are you using the problem Windows XP computer to chat with me now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the program you sent me down loaded but will not installed

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Can you please tell me the name of the downloaded file there?Is it "Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe"?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information.Please give it another try. Please double click that downloaded file to run it. If you got the same error, please use the same link I gave you and re-download the tool and run it.Keep me posted.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is there some way that someone else has hacked my computer and some way blocked this ability of remote access

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, that I can check when we are in the remote session already.At this point, let us try the Java version of our tool. Here is the link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c83bf9fb-9cdb-4020-bb7e-91a245345247&Type=Java
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you were able to download and run the tool so that I can assist you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your issue was resolved through remote help.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess