Shefin
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME AND MY HP LAPTOP!! I WAS LEANING

HELLO PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME AND MY HP LAPTOP!!
I WAS LEANING ON THE MOUSE PLATE TO WRITE SOMETHING ON A PIECE OF PAPER...DAFT ME!
AND SUDDENLY THE SCREEN PICTURE AND ALL THE ICONS THEREON TURNED ANTI-CLOCKWISE THROUGH 90 DEGREES!!
I CAN'T GET IT BACK TO NORMAL.....
CAN YOU HELP ME TO DO THIS??
BY THE WAY I HAVE TRIED PHONING THE HP UK PHONE NO AND IT APPEARS TO BE NULL AND VOID.....I PHONED 0844(###) ###-####?
THANKS VERY MUCH
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please press Atl, Ctrl and Up arrow key together at the same time. Or, press and hold the Alt, Ctrl keys and then press the Up arrow key. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N