Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

I have noticed that my data (d) hard disc drive is maxing

Hi i have noticed that my data (d) hard disc drive is maxing out size of disc 232GB the computer is showing "local disc space free" 1.5GB there is nothing on the disc as all information is backed up on a flash stick as back up can you please advise For
your information I recently had Michelle sort out my problem with my kindle to which she resolved..
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing just answerI'm sure I can help solve and fix the issue you are having.But I want to be sure we don't accidentally erase any data.I suggest we do a remote session, so I can connect to your computer, to be able to see and have you watch what we need to do, to fix it.
Experience: Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you done anything about my laptop problem yet ???
I do apologize for the delay, but I was off line since the 31st of October.I have NOT done anything with you PC as of this moment. I see you accepted the REMOTE SESSION offer, and we can do this anytime you like....is NOW a good time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you on line at the moment if so pls let me know i did pay the €15 to allow you to take control of the laptop ..Denis
Also, I would like to point out, that REMOTE SESSION requires you to also be available and watching the screen while the session is in progress. Meaning, I can not access your computer, while you are out for the weekend, or on vacation.During the Session, I will need you to be available to answer questions (if any arise), and provide feedback. Yes, I am online NOW, and will be all day (for the next 6 hours).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats ok i am in and not going any where tonight so let me know how we will do this Denis
Alrighty, we can certainly set up a time that works for the both of us. I see you are in a different Time Zone, so coordinating by TIME, may be difficult. Rather, lets coordinate by time passed.Lets schedule a time to connect, that is 6 hours from now, on the hour. Will that work?Meaning it will be 5pm (my time)I am In USA, state of Arizona, and on the Mountain Standard Time Zone.Will that work for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am in Ireland and on gmt the current time now is 18.19 tuesday 03.11.2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is your current time now
Time now: 11:21 (24 hour time)Date: 03.11.2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thats 11.21 in the morning your time im just trying to work out how far in hous you are back from me
I think I am 6 hours BEHIND you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it if i am right seems that you are approx 7 hours behind me if we go ahead on this at 5 pm your time it would be 12 midnight here in ireland for this to work we need if possible you to start at around 3pm you time 10 pm my time this would allow time on both sides to deal with this how do you feel about that i can be online this coming friday at 10 pm gmt if that suits Denis
Sure, that works.3pm mytime I am available.which would be 10pm YOUR time.I confirm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi quicksilver07070 just to say that i can confirm that i will be online @10 pm gmt (ireland) tonight 06.11 2015 your time in the states Approx 3 pm Regards Denis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi quiksilver 07070 a very good afternoon to you, you proberly know that i am online so i am ready when you are one thing i must tell you is that i can use a computer but i confess to not knowing too much about them so please be patient thanks denis
HI denis,Glad you to see you made it back.Give me one minute to grad the remote link, and we can get started.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats grand in your own time
okay Denis, here is the remote link.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a9560e40-5aed-4e2c-a031-46e66678a2c9 Copy and paste it, into your browser, and then download, and then run the applet.Once you have run the applet, it will auto join you to the session. Let me know if you have any trouble.If not, i will see you on the remote session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi as said I only have basic knowledge of computers I dont understand how to paste & copy I would normally get my daughter to do it for me but alas she is not here ??
okay.....i make it easy for you. Instead of copy and paste, just CLICK on the link.LINK
hit RUN, when it asks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
left or right on the mouse
always left, unless told to Right-CLick