dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

HOW DO I GET TO UNBLOCKED THE EXPLORER SO I CAN OPEN TO MY

Customer Question

HOW DO I GET TO UNBLOCKED THE EXPLORER SO I CAN OPEN TO MY EMAIL.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it seems you have opened a new question.
In the previous window, I wanted to ask if you have an alternate web browser. Like Google Chrome or Firefox. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE TRYED EVERY SIGHT YOU TOLD ME NOTHING CANNOT COME UP ONTO THE EXPLOERE
Okay, I would like you to try these steps in your Internet Explorer.
Here are the step:On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.Tap or click Reset. If you're using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Restore Default.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.Note Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK.Exit and then start Internet Explorer.