Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How can I upload pictures from my galaxy tablet to my lapt

how can I upload pictures from my galaxy tablet to my laptop
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The best way to do this is on your Tablet, go to the play store and download an app called Dropbox
Open it and create a free account. Let it upload online all your photos (and films).
Then on your computer go to www.dropbox.com
Click on download in the top right and download and install the program on your computer. Open it and sign in with the same account you used on the Tablet.
Then go to windows explorer and you will then see a folder called Dropbox. Click on this and you see the folder Camera Uploads and these are where your photos will be.
So whenever you take a photo, you will see the photos appear there.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.