Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How can i removed the 10 new folders in my in box. they are

how can i removed the 10 new folders in my in box. they are not needed and dont hold any files or emails.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you go to the email website to use email? Or do you use an email client program, such as Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am with BT google
Do you mean Google Chrome?Do you go to the bt.com website to use emails?What's the brand/model of your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, Google crome, I go onto bt mail for my email. i have a sony computer. and ipad and a iphone.
Thank you. In your bt email on the computer, click on the folder you want to delete, then click on the x icon on the right of it, then click on Yes to confirm deletion.If needed, please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45788/~/creating-and-managing-folders-in-bt-mailPlease reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please disconnect the power cord(s) from the Internet / wireless modem/router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect, then turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for a couple of minutes, then turn on, then restart the iPad: Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check., then see if you can print fine from the iPad, then see if you can print from the computer.If it does not work, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,
Thank you for the rating. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you.http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/