Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I HAVE A DESKJET 1514 AND HAVE MOVED TO WINDOWS 10. i BELIEVE

Customer Question

i HAVE A DESKJET 1514 AND HAVE MOVED TO WINDOWS 10. i BELIEVE I NEED A NEW DRIVER AS THE PRINTER DOES NOT WORK NOW
My email is '*****@******.***' and my tel no 01666 577037
yrs
William Sanders
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
That is correct William and it was just released a few weeks ago
You can download it from my link below
http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-1510-All-in-One-Printer-series/5157551/model/5385186
Run the installation you download there and you will then have the correct drivers and can then again print.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else Let me know the results please