michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Science(Hons)
26798893

How do I download a photograph from my iPhone5S onto my

How do I download a photograph from my iPhone5S onto my Desktop or directly into a file or folder ?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My platform is the dreaded Windows8.1 (ugh)
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know when you are ready we would need the iphone usb cable to connect it to the pc with windows 8.1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well - I know that connecting the phone to the PC is a good first step ! lol Then I know that I check on "Photos" ? Who pays for the phone call if I choose "talk" ?
Phone call is an additional service and customer pays for that however its an optional and additional service if you like to opt for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle - Im in England and you are in deepest Idaho (?) so it is likely to be expensive -do you know the rates ?
calling is not a problem however you do not need the phone call service we can continue with the chat session and i will give you instructions to follow and we can get the photos transferred to your windows 8.1 pc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Michelle. I can get as far as downloading to the Desktop but the final stages are a bit woolly ! So Im not completely useless but I fall that the last fence but one !
The best and simple way to extract photos from your iphone is to connect it to the pc download Picasa from the internet and open Picasa menu select import then you will get an option to import from with drop down arrow as you phone is connected it will show you as Iphone in the drop down list select it and you will see the pictures. Now you may select and download it on your pc.
Import photos and videos to your Windows PCBefore you import your photos and videos:Unlock your iOS device using your passcode.Make sure that your iOS device trusts the computer that you're using to import your media to.When you import photos and videos from your device to your computer, some might be rotated incorrectly. To play videos on your computer at the correct orientation, use iTunes for Windows.If you can't import your photos to your computer, or your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, learn what to do. Windows XP might not be able to import videos larger than 500MB without iTunes installed, a third-party program, or updated drivers.Learn how to import photos and videos for Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7. courtesy: Apple
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Experience: Computer Science(Hons)