Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Printer issue - Ricoh Aficio GXe3300nerror - 'Temp. alert

Customer Question

Printer issue - Ricoh Aficio GXe3300n
error - 'Temp. alert Please wait...'. No matter how long I wait the error never clears. please help. Thank you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.comI have reviewed your question, and just want you to know, that I am working on an answer for you. In my searching for your answer, it may happen that I will need more information from you and I may reply back to you before giving an answer. Please check back often.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for this. I will be going out tonight so therefore the response would be fine for tomorrow. I will check again then. Please let me know if you require any further information.
SO i found the user manual for your printer, and found the error message, and i then took a screengrab so you can see it too..It lends NO help at all, and there is NOTHING as to WHY this happened, or anything..Unfortunatley you will HAVE to have this printer serviced to SOLVE the problem, as it is NOT fixable by the standard Computer technician, such as myself..My Hunch is that a Temperature Sensor has failed, and needs to be replaced, but Ricoh does NOT give out the repair manuals on their products, so you MUST be an employee to get access to THAT kind of documents, and you MUST also be some sort of Ricoh DEALER to even GET that kind of part..My answer to you is, take it in to have it serviced by a reputable Ricoh technician. Or get a new one..Heres that Control panel Error message explanantion in the User Manual
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I already had the user manual so unfortunately your advice has been no help.