Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

Printer not working. Display shows Ink system failure. Error

Printer not working. Display shows Ink system failure. Error message no 0xc19a0020.
C309g-m
Model #: CD055B
Serial #: MY9BT5H0W7
I have fed info into HP support and it tells me No solution available for your product
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
The problem you are facing is caused due to defecive printhead, replacing the printhead should solve the problem. But, before that you can take out the printhead following the steps from the link below and clean the contacts on the carraige and printhead with the cotton swab and IP alcohol. After reseat the printhead and check the result, if the problem persists then, unfortunately the printhead is defective and you have to replace the printhead. You can get the printhead from any online stores like ebay or amazon etc.Please let me know, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below as that is the only way, I am compensated for my time and effort. http://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c01794817
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that, this is clearly a sensible solution but this solution could have been provided on the website, as it is the same solution as given on my HP Solution Centre on my computer for blocked ink flow and apparently non genuine HP ink cartridges.The HP support website actually stated "No solution available for your product" so HP are at fault a) because there is a possible solution and b) because it was not given on the HP Support Website. If it had been I would not have needed to proceed to ask an expert online.I have cleaned the printhead before, in the manner described by the HP Solution Center and it worked, I thought it was more serious
However thank you sudipto, you have done as requested, but your advice was not additional to what I knew already - I was misled by HP's statement "No solution is available"I wiil not continue after my five days free trial
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Not only Hp most of the companies do this same thing, because if they give solution for every problem, no one will buy a new printer. This "No solution is available" is actually a business trick to increase sale of their product.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks again Sudipto, helpful honesty - I'm glad I gave you a small tip. Over and out! Geoff
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.