Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

Can you please recommend a handful of quality Windows 8.1 compatible

Can you please recommend a handful of quality Windows 8.1 compatible wireless UK keyboards that are white in colour and preferably backlit with large keys? Thank you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.comI have reviewed your question, and just want you to know, that I am working on an answer for you. In my searching for your answer, it may happen that I will need more information from you and I may reply back to you before giving an answer. Please check back often.
I dont think the combination you have asked for exists.Large Key Design (easy view)WirelessWhite in colorBacklit keys Why?Because the market doesnt have a need for all the features you have listed in a keyboard. Although i did find some that came close..This one is almost there.https://www.enablemart.com/computer-accessibility/keyboards/large-print-and-large-key-keyboards/big-blu-bluetooth-large-key-keyboards
Here is another possible
.
its not white or backlit though
.
http://www.amazon.com/Chester-Creek-WVBB-Large-Key-Wireless/dp/B004RBSIN4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

UK keyboards please.

Oh thats right, we need to add ANOTHER feature to your listLarge Key Design (easy view)WirelessWhite in colorBacklit keysUK version keyboardUnfortunatley, i dont think any exist in this feature set, i have looked on MANY MANY sites....even on some UNDERGROUDN sites.....that you wouldnt want to purchase from anyways....but just tosee if they exist.....and nothing..YOu have to sacrifice some of these features. to get some of the others..So, you need to prioritize the features in order of importance. The 5 features i have listed you need to rank by order of importance, and then i might be able to find somethign that allows for some of the features to be dropped. But only the LEAST important ones.....make sense?