Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

I have accessed the admin panel in my IP camera, but I'm unable

Customer Question

I have accessed the admin panel in my IP camera, but I'm unable to trigger any of the choices.
How can I check whether my Chrome browser is Java enabled, which might be the problem?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello again..You can visit this site called Java tester, and it checks if you have java installed and turned on and working..http://javatester.org/.If you don't have java, let me know, and I will direct you how to get it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Using that tester, it appears that Java is not enabled in Chrome.

I'll try IE and report back.

I suggest you use IE for network related things ANYWAYS..WHY?.Because the writer of the programs ALWAYS make sure it will work on IE, before ANY OTHER browser.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** the Java update on IE, closed the browser, tested it again, and it returned a message saying Java was blocked as my version was out of date.

So I will try again and report back, but it may not be until 2200gmt today.

no problem....let me know