Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I upgraded to Windows 10. I have had an X5470 printer from

Customer Question

I upgraded to Windows 10.
I have had an X5470 printer from new for a long while
When I tried to print out under Win 10 it asked me to reinstall my Lexmark driver.
Although I have updated my driver over the years via internet I cannot find my initial disk
My printer works well and the Imaging studio still allowed me to scan text into Word -still very useful.
Your company has in the past helped me with problems, how do I get a driver for it please
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  sjena1982 replied 1 year ago.
Hi , Welcome to Justanswer.com It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..for that please follow the below steps Please open the below link URL in browser http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7626c329-14c7-4809-98a5-ee17f15521dband then click on I agree button .After that click on Download link to download a file and run it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm sorry, I don't wish you to access my computer. I have had a bad experience in the past with someone similar doing that. I do have a close friend who I allow. Please tell me why do need to access the computer, what are you wishing to do, what are you looking for
Expert:  sjena1982 replied 1 year ago.
I need to install the driver manually for the printer