Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a HP Laptop Hp 255 G3, which is about 6 months old. It was running Windows 8.1, and

Customer Question

I have a HP Laptop Hp 255 G3, which is about 6 months old. It was running Windows 8.1, and I downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft. Since then, I start the Laptop, & when it opens in says that there is a problem & gives a code 0xC000021c. It then tries to do an automatic repair, and despite trying all the options it still won't go into the Windows program. I can't get any programme at all. Can you advise me?
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. You have a couple of options. You could download Windows 10 and burn it to a DVD then reinstall it; or you can try to restore your computer back to Windows 8.1.