Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Last two years at least I have not had any problems

Customer Question

For the last two years at least I have not had any problems scanning documents to my computer. However, I am now having a problem with the printer message being that the scan is unsuccessful with three possible reasons given. The three reasons are that the connection is lost (it isn't), the scan application is currently in use (it isn't) or that an OCR application is not installed (presumably it is otherwise I would not have been able to scan previously). Googling the problem, I have found reference to repairing disk permissions via utilities, but I can't find utilities, let alone the repair of disk permissions. Can you please suggest a solution.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 38 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
- Jason