Shefin
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My printer - HP Officejet

My printer - HP Officejet 4620 will not delete a document in the queue & consequently I'm unable to print any other documents
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better. Can I access your computer remotely, so that I can help you resolve the issue while you watch. Thank you.S H E F I NThank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely, so that I can help you resolve the issue while you watch. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hi, Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Then, click Add printer from the Printers window. Follow the in screen instructions to add the printer and try printing anything again. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** please send a VAT receipt for my payment
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I apologize that I cannot send you a receipt for the same. I would suggest you contact our customer support in order to get the receipt. Contact them at 0***-***-****. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not understand why a proper receipt cannot be produced, You advertise yourselves as providing business solutions so all your UK customers will require a VAT receipt. I do not wish & should not have to phone customer support.
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I will let the customer service know that you need a VAT receipt. They will get in touch with you. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** forward to receiving the receipt
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the Outlook version you are using? Is it Oulook 2016? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.
Hi, Please disregard the last response. I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. Thank you.S H E F I N
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer