Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a new Hp Printer and I am trying to get it to print

Customer Question

I have a new Hp Printer and I am trying to get it to print It did quite successfully until I touched the up and down buttons etc on the Front of the printer . I was trying to get it to print my invitation cards that I had designed on Publisher 13 . It just kept putting them through one at a time blank as I could not find a card button. Now it wont even print on A4 paper. Can you give me instructions for getting it to print at all and then instructions to print the invitations on A5 front and back Please Many thanks Yvonne
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What model # ***** ***** new HP printer, please? What computer are you trying to pritn cards from? Windows PC, or Apple computer? What program are you trying to print the cards from, please ? MS Word, perhaps... or some other program ?