Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am trying to print but get an error message that pdf won't

I am trying to print but get an error message that pdf won't open
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it affecting PDF files only? Are you able to print anything else, such as printing a picture, a web page, an email message, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to print my boarding pass for an EasyJet flight
Thank you. Are you able to print anything else?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can print emails. I have windows 10. Yes you can look at my computer
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50da5815-2573-4f43-b7ca-edc61707c7c8, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50da5815-2573-4f43-b7ca-edc61707c7c8, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.