Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My hp smartprint will not work

my hp smartprint will not work
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your HP printer?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model hp deskjet 3630 yes usb cable wireless is on windows 7 yes
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=da09f869-7269-4f27-94d4-f43e7079463f, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=da09f869-7269-4f27-94d4-f43e7079463f, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the application will not start
Sorry, please click on the new website below:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=da09f869-7269-4f27-94d4-f43e7079463f&Type=Java, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
application will not start
I'm sorry; that is strange, even with the second link.Does this issue occur when printing a particular item, such as a web page, an email message, a document, a picture file, etc.? Or does it occur when printing anything?What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have only just installed hp deskjet 3630, and I have only tried to install hp smart print today internet explorer
Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Can you please print a (Word) document file or a picture file to see if it works first?Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
So you are currently able to print a (Word) document file or a picture file right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes iam able to print
So the only issue is that you cannot print any Internet / website right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can print from the glass,but I can not print from the computer
Can you please open a Word document or a PDF file on the computer, then print it, then let me know exactly what happens. Thank you.
Also, if you click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/hhv9vhr, then it will show the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientBootstrap.jnlp at the bottom, then when you open / run it, it will say "Application will not start" right?Please let me know. Thank you.
Please try the following fix:Solution #1:Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites for now.Click Start , and then click Control Panel.Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.Click on Close.Then open Internet Explorer, and check.Solution #2:- If that does not work, please download and install the Google Chrome program at the website below:http://www.chrome.com/, keep default options during installation, and when prompted to sign in Google account, select the skip / "no, thanks" option, then close Internet Explorer program, then open Google Chrome program, and go to websites / email in Chrome program and see if you can print in Chrome program fine.
Solution #3:- If that still does not work, disconnect the printer's USB cable from the computer for now, then click on Start\Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, and uninstall the HP Deskjet program if it's there, then restart the computer, , then click on Start\Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers and if you still see any HP printer, right-click on it, and remove it for now, and confirm; make sure there is not any HP item showing there for now., then restart the computer, then click on the HP website below:http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-DeskJet-3630-All-in-One-Printer-series/7172306/model/7172307, then there, download and install the item HP DeskJet 3630 series Full Feature Software and Drivers, and then see if you can print.; use Google Chrome program again to print as needed.Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.