Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have HP Officejet6700 Premium. Paper jammed and I have lost

Customer Question

I have HP Officejet6700 Premium. Paper jammed and I have lost scanning to Computer for PDF
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. How do you initiate the scan to PDF? Are you using the printer's control panel? Or are you using the software?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Printer controlPanel
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Please shut down or turn off the printer, then after 60 seconds, turn it back ON. Then test if the Scan to PDF appears again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess
No luck. This has happened on two occasions and I had to call a Computer friend. I am advised the problem is the connection to the Computer. I will call him again tonight. I know nothing about how computers work. Thank you for your help
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,I believe you need to use the updated printer software for your HP device. If you want to continue with this question I can assist you further specially through using our Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Jess I need help here as I do not understand requirments I am given . I do not really understand Computers.
Thank you for your help. Kind regards
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,Thank you for writing back. If you still need assistance with this problem, I highly recommend that you avail or use our Secure Remote Assistance offer so that I can remotely access your computer and fix the issues while you watch your screen.Please tell me if you want this option.Thank you.Jess