Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can you get rid of the xbox on my pc

Can you get rid of the xbox on my pc
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Allan, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you using Windows 10 computer?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that confirmation.Do you want to use our additional service offer called Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly perform the removal of Xbox on your Windows 10 computer while you watch?Secure Remote Assistance is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what would be the total cost?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
The secure remote assistance cost is 26 (USD) and I believe you posted this question/request for 46 usd.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bear with me I am 85yrs old what is the total cost in English pounds
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I tried to use online conversion tool and it showed 50.47. Anyhow, I can just send the formal offer or secure remote assistance and I believe you will see the cost in your currency. From there you can decide to accept it or not. If you accept it, we can then start a secure remote session.Thank you.Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of secure remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6e6819ae-b7b3-424f-bd09-e35029f0b6822. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess