Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My printer is not printing when i try to it just goes to another

Customer Question

my printer is not printing when i try to it just goes to another site which says PDF thankyou
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Are you getting this when you are trying to print a document saved in your computer or from a website?What is the make and model of the printer?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DESKJET1050A WINDOWS10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Are you getting this when you are trying to print a document saved in your computer or from a website?Is this printer connected to the PC wired or wireless?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM NOT SURE IT IS SOME INSURANCE DOCS THE PRINTER IS CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Are these insurance document online documents which you submit using website?Can you try to print a document in your computer and see if it shows the same issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES THEY ARE ONLINE DOCS I AM STILL GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the update.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=634c95d1-eb5d-45f4-8756-02889d4b72d6 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem opening the link i gave above or running the remote support tool?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like i got disconnected from your PC after the restart,so please let me know once you are back online.Sincerely,John.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on the remote support link again and run it http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=634c95d1-eb5d-45f4-8756-02889d4b72d6Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am still not connected to your PC,Please let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I still haven't got the access to your PC or got any reply from you so i am cancelling the remote session.Please try to download and install the driver for your printer using this link http://tinyurl.com/m8aszg4Once its installed please check the printer by printing a document and let me know the result.Sincerely,John