Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have the following message repeatedly recurring on the screen

Customer Question

I have the following message repeatedly recurring on the screen of my new DELL laptop. "You are no longer logged in. Please log in again". How can I deal with this please?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you today.Please tell me when exactly you see that message. Are you using a particular program on the computer when the message appears?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro