Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have recently had to change my router . in the past my HP

Customer Question

I have recently had to change my router . in the past my HP Photosmart Plus B209a printer linked wirelessly to my router. My new router (provided by British Telecom) looks exactly like my previous one but I am assured by BT that it is as better router. All my other devices link wirelessly to the new router but my printer refuses to do so. I have gone through the process of SETUP - Network - Wi-Fi Protected setup - Push Button - Start but it refuses to connect with my router. HELP!
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.