KamilAnwar
KamilAnwar, Hardware Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Micr 10 fitted and I find very annoying. I have lost all aps

Customer Question

Micr 10 fitted and I find very annoying. I have lost all aps on entry page, although I have got back my internet options I found this morning that all that should be i bottom left was in opening page, callender, weather etc. I unpinned them and now are nowhere
I can use computer but I would like it to go back to what it was this am. Restore not of any help. Other probelem is both Microsoft and google continualy asking for more personal detail. I fill in what I want and they still say not complete
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  KamilAnwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do what you need
Expert:  KamilAnwar replied 1 year ago.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept you and remoteservice
Expert:  KamilAnwar replied 1 year ago.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=578610