Shefin
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My photosmart C4500 all-in-one HP printer is installed into

Customer Question

My photosmart C4500 all-in-one HP printer is installed into my new laptop It still prints and copies but I'm want to scan via hp solution center,such as,120.0.26.58 or similar.Can I get this ?.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer was wireless connected to my windows 7 and this windows 10 .However to manage a scan to this Win 10 laptop I've used the cable.I wish to use only radio connection.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you able to scan properly from Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
/Yes it worked perfectly on the old laptop -- but I'm not using that at the moment
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize that i cannot contact you by phone at this time. However, i can help you resolve the issue by accessing your computer remotely. Is that fine for you? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Before contacting you by phone, could you please try the following? Please go to the link below, download and install HP Photosmart C4500/C4524 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver.http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-C4500-All-in-One-Printer-series/3575173/model/3575174 Let me know the result. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
horrible download -- final install says to connect cable --nothing happens.no disc port.should I delete and start again ?.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, You have selected Wireless as Network type. Right? Have you recently changed router or any wireless settings? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I selected wireless - but final section requested cable or disc ,rerun or hp help.Download didn't replace the old installation.It installs as C4500 series but came up with model C4580 at one stage --which it is.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Do you have a printer USB cable with you, just for setting up wireless? If no, please setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions below. Press the Setup button on the all-in-one.Press the arrow buttons until Network displays and then press OK. The Network menu displays.Press the arrow buttons until Wireless Setup Wizard displays and then press OK.Follow the instructions in the Wireless Setup Wizard to select your Accesspoint name and enter the password.After the all-in-one connects to the network, install the product software on the computer. Then, try the installation without the USB cable. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hadn't changed my wifi.there's still some work to do but I think I'll sort it tomorrow.Had enough for today !.Thank you.What was the total charge ?.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If the issue persists, please let me access the computer remotely, so that I can help you resolve the issue easily. Thank you.S H E F I N