Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

OI have an HP Pavilion - I have made an IDtenT error - I have

oI have an HP Pavilion - I have made an IDtenT error - I have permanently deleted all my sent e mails.
Is there a way to recover them?
Tony
Hi there and welcome Can you tell me please with which email service you are using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Outlook
outlook.com you mean or outlook the program?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't know - I am not good with computers - if I give you remote control, how long for, and can all sent e mails be recovered
It depends on exactly what you used, but its an additional costI made the offer so please accept it and I can connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for extra cost, will I recover my e mails - if answer is yes, I will accept offer, if no guarantee, why accept offer
Tony, there is no guarantee, if they are gone for good they are gone.If you do not want me to remote, then we continue here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long would you need remote, I am currently marking exam papers
tony, please understand it is the same as asking me how to fix a car, without even knowing the type of car you have...I cannot say
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, thanks - now is not good time for you to take remote - can you get back to me early next week via e mail, and wecan go from there - a weekend of marking
ok, I will marked this question then Tony to remain open, so when your ready to continue, please let me know and we can pick up from there.This can be next week, this is no problem.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I contact you next week
here, just like you are doing now