Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot find any bluetooth drivers or nor can i download and

Customer Question

I cannot find any bluetooth drivers or nor can i download and instal any drivers
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIs this to get bluetooth working on your computer? or another device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on my HP Notepad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the model of the notepad and the version of windows please?Also did you just lose bluetooth recently?And can you give some specifics on what you already tried to do to fix this please? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have accepted remote help
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank youCan you go to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is happening now please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for you to do the instructions I gave you so I can connect to your computer please.I repeated the instructions again belowgo to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is partner id
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what password ***** you want
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please do the instructions I have given you and you will see this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still cant see a password !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you need to actually do the instructions I have been giving you. Do you see the instructions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why havent i seen any more action from you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am 72 on a pension and not made of money
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting on you to do the instructions I have given you RitchieI gave you a set of instructions I need you to do please so I can connect to your computer, may I ask why you keep ignoring these messages?I again repeated them belowCan you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please refund my monies paid to you as i cannot do with all the faffing about, you have done notning for me so i should not lose my money ok so refund to paypal ASAP
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me please on which step of the instructions you are getting stuck and I can then step you through this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no just refund my money ok
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, well its a pity, as you just needed to do the instructions to get this fixed, but please contact customer service for a refundThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have been paid by paypal £27.86p also £29.00 and i expect it to be refunded ASAP thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Yes, and as I indicated., you need to contact customer service for a refund.Thank you