Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have an HP photosmart 6510 printer.

I have an HP photosmart 6510 printer. The paper is constantly jamming and this has only happened very recently.
Leonora **********
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Remove all paper except a single sheet. Print a blank page on that single sheet and let me know if it jams or not. If it jams please let me know where in the machine the sheet jammed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That single sheet did not jam but I need to replace the ink . Please wait and I will print another single sheet.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok let me know the results when you can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That single sheet seemed to print OK. Shall I try with more than one sheet?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
That is a good sign please take a small stack fan it and then put it into the printer and try to print a document. If working properly it should not jam. If it jams let me know where in the machine it jammed. If this did not work please reply before rating so we can continue. If this did work please don't forget to leave a positive rating so I am paid for my time it is greatly appreciated.