Shefin
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

The Computer I now have is HP Deskjet 3055A. When I originally

Customer Question

The Computer I now have is HP Deskjet 3055A. When I originally had Microsoft System 8, I was told to use the orienting instructions for HP Deskjet 3050A, J611 Services for my HP Deskjet 3055A. Now my Microsoft System has been upgraded to Windows 10 and this System now refuses to be connected to my printer, HP Deskjet 3055A.
I now need for you to tell me how I can connect my HP Deskjet 3055A to my Computer using Windows 10. Can you please send me instructions for installing my HP Deskjet 3055A in my Computer system, Windows 10, so that my printer will now be connected to Windows 10, and will operate and print everything I wish to print.
Thank you for your help.
Richard Gunraj.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be happy if you telephone me on Monday 25th April. I will not be here in the morning, but will be back by 4.00 p.m. If you email me your telephone number, I can then telephone you when I am back.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please let me know by replying this when you are back. I will access your computer and help you resolve the issue. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now managed to connect my Printer to my Computer, and I am able to print items from my email. So at the moment I do not need your help.
Richard Gunraj
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you have any issues, please be back. Thank you.S H E F I N