Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

When I open Outlook only 1 of my email accounts comes up. It

Customer Question

When I open Outlook only 1 of my email accounts comes up. It opens showing all the emails ever received into that account.My other email accounts are invisible.Normally, Outlook opens with a list of all these accounts shown on the left and then I can choose which account to examine.How do I get back to seeing the listing of all the email accounts please?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason