Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My first time copying music from itunes onto a Flash Drive.

My first time copying music from itunes onto a Flash Drive. FD supposed to be 4GB.
Saying no space left after 13 albums and I think it said 243 MB ...
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mary and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No! Just need a free answer. Sorry.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Sure, what operating system have you got?Can you click on the Start button then go to "Computer"?If so, do you see your drive listed there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Mac. The drive was listed, and copying onto it worked fine until it said it was full.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Then maybe it is full, right click on the device and look at the Properties, it should tell you how much free space it has
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK it does seem to be full. I deleted all that was on it and put 13 albums on ... anyway I think I'll buy a ne bigger drive. Thank for your help!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You are more than welcome!