Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

We have a new HP desktop. I downloaded a driver, etc., for

Customer Question

we have a new HP desktop. I downloaded a driver, etc., for my printer (HP4680) but the HP icon from which I can request print, scan and so forth didn't download. How can I obtain the required icon, please?
Jim Tallett -***@******.***
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Is this HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One Printer?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C4680 all in one - new HP desktop Windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Did you download the full software pack for this printer or just the driver also did you download it from HP site?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just the driver from an hp site
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on start menu then programs then locate HP in that can you see the application you needed for opening HP printing and scanning ?If you have trouble locating it i can remote access to your computer securely and check it for you.you can see what all I am doing in the PC Let me know.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.