Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Please advise how I can obtain a software disc to make my eight-year-old

Please advise how I can obtain a software disc to make my eight-year-old Photosmart C 5280 compatible with a recently obtained laptop operating on Windows 7
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Greetings, You may download the required software for your printer at the following page: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-C5200-All-in-One-Printer-series/3204462/model/3204463 If you have any issues with that or if you want me to install this for you, you may click the "Accept this offer" button for Secure Remote Assistance. If not, you can just click the link above, download the software and install it. Thank you. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com